Monday 28 November 2011

Its Fashionistar's birthday:-)

Yeah,,it was that late.
My good pal Irene,,i love her jacket,,,

I started my blog last month,28th october and its now a month old,,am so happy to see my blog grow big and big every day..College right now is tricky so i might be a bit inactive when it comes to working on my blog because exams are coming and am so held up with school work,,whereby the exams are running upto the 23rd of december:-( when everyone else will be out for their holiday.Yesterday was not friendly to me though it was my blogs birthday,,i had this statistics cat which was so so hard..I think that was the hardest thing that i have done the whole of this semester so,after the cat i was so exhausted so i went shopping with my pal.My camera still acting up and can't wait to get a new one.....Forgive me its the love of the blazzer....  LOVELY WEEK dolls.

3 comments:

  1. love the blazer and the skirt.. Keep posting and your blog will definitely grow

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your skirt, you look very good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou alot stylifiq,,i will keep doin that,,@Roque cadet,,thanx hun...

    ReplyDelete