Saturday 12 November 2011

THE CORPORATE THAT I AM.........

I like that pose that i pulled off,,,allow me to say it was "red carpet"
Ooops,,that guy,,,
This was the chilling base,,after breakfast,,i looked bored and i do not know why????????
Inside the conference hall where i did my presentation.
But i don't  say..the beauty was too much and that guy could not stop staring,,
Told you am good in making pals???even the mamas liked me...watch this space!!!!!!!!!!!
White top-Ngara @100 ksh,,"Ankle boyfriend boots"-Juja @600ksh ...Denims-WBC  @1000ksh,,Multi-coloured scarf-toi mrkt @250ksh,,,Leso belt-Gikomba @50ksh,,,Red bag-Gikomba @150ksh..Earings made from banana leaves  from a random favourite stall in town @50 ksh,,,Checked blazer-previous posts
Wednesday i was working with an NGO,,at karen-Ngong and am not a suit person so i had to work with what i had to look atleast corporate,,my checked blazer always works for me anytime and it never dissapoints me,,it was so fun and i miss lots of things especially the food and also my workmates,,am very social and for sure i made lots of pals as u can see in my photos,,i wore with the checked blazer,,blue denims,,"boyfriend ankle boots",,white top,,my multi-coloured scarf not forgeting my red handbag,,and i was good to go,,,check this out!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment